Toshiba just holds me out
h***@gmx.net
2014-08-21 11:07:28 UTC
Hello,
I wrote to Toshiba around December 2013. Since than they just let my
fill in formulas (name, address, phone number, model of the TV, etc.).
Now the just let me wait.
We received the following comments from TOSHIBA.
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
For shipment, we need re-check to openssl which announced security bugs.
We will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
And we will readying for shipment as soon as possible too.
We will let you know when the shipment is ready.
Bye muebau
Armijn Hemel
2014-08-22 15:35:14 UTC
Post by h***@gmx.net
Hello,
I wrote to Toshiba around December 2013. Since than they just let my
fill in formulas (name, address, phone number, model of the TV, etc.).
Now the just let me wait.
I got in touch with Toshiba. There seems to have been some
miscommunication. They are now aware of your request. In any case you
might also resend your request here:

http://linux.toshiba-dme.co.jp/linux/eng/contact.htm

armijn
***@gpl-violations.org || http://www.gpl-violations.org/