GPL and mediatek phones
Robin KERDILES
2014-04-30 08:06:16 UTC
Hi again,

I'm giving news again about GPL compliance for some mtk phones.

I'm exhausted because I contacted some people at Acer and they told me they
were going to update their kernel sources :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=51178792&postcount=62

They never updated it and some device have no kernel source ! (Acer Liquid
S1)

I'm working on kernel and I want to create a secial repo for multiple
devices which use MT6589 chipset and I need to get latest source of those
kernel for all fixes...

I tried a lot of things for contacting Acer and I couldn't get some
engineer or else.

What should I do ? Can I try something ?

Ty for advices